Fengli Xu 徐丰力
I am a third-year Ph.D. student at the Electronic Engineering Department of Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Yong Li. My research interests include data-driven human behavior modelling, spatiotemporal data mining and data privacy. My long-term research goal is to harness the power of increasingly available mobile network big data to facilitate advanced human-centric computing. My current research focus on developing efficient and more accurate data-driven human behavior model as well as privacy preservation mechanisms.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Sept. 2015 – July. 2020 (expected).
Tsinghua University, Department of Electronic Engineering, Beijing, China.
Advisor: Prof. Yong Li
- Bachelor of Engineering, Sept. 2011 – July. 2015.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Department of Electronic Engineering, Wuhan, China.
Outstanding Graduate of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Research Assistant (Aug. 2015 – present)
Data Science and Intelligence Lab, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
Advised by Prof. Yong Li
- Research Intern (Dec. 2016 – May 2017)
Data Analytics Team, Mobile Internet Group, Tecent Inc.
- Visiting Researcher (Jun. 2016 – Sep. 2016)
Computer Network Group, Institute of Computer Science, Georg-August-University of Goettingen
Worked together with Prof. Xiaoming Fu
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Oral Presentation Award in Tsinghua PhD Forum, 2017.
- ACM UBICOMP Honorable Mention Award, 2016.
- National Graduate Student Scholarship of China, 2016.
- Outstanding Graduate of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2015.
- National Undergraduate Student Scholarship of China, 2014.