Fengli Xu 徐丰力
I am from the Electronic Engineering Department at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Yong Li. My research interests include data science, human-centered machine learning and computational social science. My long-term research goal is to harness the power of increasingly available mobile big data to facilitate advanced human-centric computing. My current research focuses on developing efficient and accurate data-driven human behavior models and human-centered machine learning algorithms.
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Sept. 2015 – Jan. 2020.
Tsinghua University, Department of Electronic Engineering, Beijing, China.
Advisor: Prof. Yong Li
- Bachelor of Engineering, Sept. 2011 – July. 2015.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Department of Electronic Engineering, Wuhan, China.
Outstanding Graduate of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Research Assistant (Aug. 2015 – present)
Data Science and Intelligence Lab, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
Advised by Prof. Yong Li
- Research Intern (Dec. 2016 – May 2017)
Data Analytics Team, Mobile Internet Group, Tecent Inc.
- Visiting Researcher (Jun. 2016 – Sep. 2016)
Computer Network Group, Institute of Computer Science, Georg-August-University of Goettingen
With Prof. Xiaoming Fu
- Research Intern (Oct. 2018 – Jan. 2019)
Social Computing Group, Microsoft Research Asia
With Prof. Xing Xie
Honors & Awards
- MSRA Fellowship, 2018.
- Outstanding Oral Presentation Award in Tsinghua PhD Forum, 2017.
- ACM UBICOMP Honorable Mention Award, 2016.
- National Graduate Student Scholarship of China, 2016.
- Outstanding Graduate of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2015.
- National Undergraduate Student Scholarship of China, 2014.